2019 Tunis Ceremonial, Perth, Ontario
October 25th – 27th
We are hoping that our Fall Visitation and Ceremonial is going to bring a lot of fun and fellowship this year. One of the highlights for the weekend will be Kaleb, who you may have seen in several hospital videos. He is an exciting young Patient Ambassador and has a great story to tell.
- 5:30 to 11:30 We will be having a dinner at the Perth Lions Club followed by a great band, Eddy and the Stingrays who have performed in Vegas, Jamaica, Dominican, etc. and are just fun to listen to and even better to dance to.
- 8:30 a.m. Perth Lions Club – We will be starting off in the morning with our Open Ceremonial, everyone is invited;
- 11:00 a.m. Following the Ceremonial the Ladies will be going back to the Best Western for the Ladies program;
- 11:00 a.m. New Nobles will be conducted thru the 2nd section;
- 12:00 p.m. lunch at the Best Western;
- 2:00 p.m. parade;
- 4:30 p,m. Club and Unit Presentations;
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktails and Fezzing Best Western;
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner and Entertainment; and
For those overnighting at the Best Western we will get together for breakfast, then head home with the hope that everyone has enjoyed their weekend.
If you have not registered yet, registration forms are available at the office or from the link below as a downloadable form.